Remember this post?
I think it’s important when making goals to review them and change them as needed. So this is my 2 week-ish review. Let’s see how I’m doing.
- Lose 40 lbs. (that will get me to 24 on the BMI chart, which is just under the overweight mark).
- Grow out my hair (I want it down to my waist, it’s about “boob length” now.)
- Stop biting my nails (I will say that that’s about 2 months of not biting)
Ok, I haven’t lost any weight, but I’m still getting my 10,000 steps a day, and I’m using coconut oil when I cook, which is supposed to be healthier.
My hair still seems to be growing at a normal rate.
I’ll be honest with you, I forgot my nails were a goal. No updates on that.
Getting more organized:
- Setting up my life binder
Actually use my planner (I think I need to tweak it)
- Get replacement important documents
- Clean out closet (reduce to 50 items shirts/dresses?)
Ok, when I started this post, I thought I did a lot more. I have been using my planner, and I made a binder just for my financial documents, but I haven’t done anything about my important documents. I did take out like 3 bags of trash from my room/closet, so I feel like that should count.
Lessons learned? START DOING THINGS!!