Remember this post?
I think it’s important when making goals to review them and change them as needed. So this is my monthly review. Let’s see how I’m doing.
- Lose 40 lbs. (that will get me to 24 on the BMI chart, which is just under the overweight mark).
- Grow out my hair (I want it down to my waist, it’s about “boob length” now.)
- Stop biting my nails (I will say that that’s about 2 months of not biting)
I’ve lost about 2 pounds this month. Not a great rate, but better than nothing. I’m thinking about trying a detox from caffeine and sugar. I’ll tell you if I do.
My hair still seems to be growing at a normal rate. It is past boobs now.
I didn’t bite my nails, but I did slice half of one off. Oops. (Just nail, no finger)
Getting more organized:
- Setting up my life binder
Actually use my planner (I think I need to tweak it)
- Get replacement important documents
- Clean out closet (reduce to 50 items shirts/dresses?)
No update on binder. Or anything else on this list. I’ll get on it.